See items from our extensive range on Facebook page, Gorgeous Event Management.
Our Hiring Terms and Conditions Are:
- Bookings are not accepted until written confirmation has been received (email or letter) and a deposit has been accepted.
- We require a £30 deposit which will be returned by cheque after the hire items have been checked and any replacement charges deducted.
- Full payment is required for order is required prior to or on delivery (or on collection from GEM).
- Payment accepted by cheque, BACS or cash.
- Prices are for a 3 day period – allowing delivery and collection. Additional hire days and late returns will be charged at 25% per day thereafter.
- All items to be returned clean and in good condition, any lost or damaged items, or storage/carriage equipment will be charged at full replacement cost.
- Under no circumstances must the China White with Gold Rim be used in a microwave or dishwasher.
- All goods remain the responsibility of the Customer (hirer) until returned to, or collected by, Gorgeous Event Management.
- We offer a washing up service at 25% of the order value. All food waste must be scrapped from hire equipment before it is packed into the boxes.
- Minimum order charge £20. Less delivery charges.
- A delivery and collection service is available, price on application.
- Deliveries/collections are based on our drivers easy access to a ground floor locations only – if this is not adhered to we must know in advance and additional charges will be incurred.
- Deliveries and collection should be overseen by the hirer or a representative. Should this not be possible we would ask the hirer to accept our assessment of any damage or losses which will be invoiced directly to the hirer after the event.
- We reserve the rights to charge interest on all late payments.
- All prices confirmed on booking are not subject to VAT.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Gorgeous Tableware Hire! also holds supplies of bar equipment and serving equipment. Please ask for further details.